close

等了超久 最愛的Keane終於出他們的第二張啦
Under The Iron Sea (深海之音)
好聽的都快要流眼淚了!!!
這個沒有吉他編制的樂團
節奏感強烈的琴聲和鼓聲是大特色
官網
http://www.keanemusic.com/

MTV音樂台專輯簡介 
http://www.mtvchinese.com/Music/Release/International/200606/12/5241.html

這是一位厲害的網友所提供的Keane資訊,包含他們的創作、出道過程還有專輯介紹
http://www.wretch.cc/blog/s0927198396/21196829

原來聽到這麼動人的一首A Bad Dream
靈感是來自我最喜歡的的Irish Poet葉慈>///<


Why do I have to fly?
Over every town up and down the line?
為何我必須飛越地圖上的每個城鎮  
I'll die in the clouds above
And you that I defend, I do not love
只為了不曾承認愛過的你 而枉死雲端

*I wake up, it's a bad dream
當我醒來 發現只是場惡夢
No one on my side
身旁並沒有人
I was fighting
But I just feel too tired
To be fighting
我試著抵抗 卻無力抵抗
Guess I'm not the fighting kind
也許我從來不是擅於抵抗的人吧

Where will I meet my fate?
該怎麼追實現這愛的宿命呢?
Baby I'm a man, I was born to hate
我只是個男人 生而憎恨
And when will I meet my end?
故事的結局又會是什麼呢?
In a better time you could be my friend
好一點的話 至少我們會是朋友吧!


Wouldn't mind it
當然我不介意
If you were by my side
如果你躺在我身邊
But you're long gone
但你早已經走了
Yeah you're long gone now
走到海角天邊


Where do we go?
未來該怎麼走?
I don't even know
我甚至不知道
My strange old face
我快老到自己都不認得了
And I'm thinking about those days
卻只能在這裡不斷回顧從前
And I'm thinking about those days
卻只能在這裡不斷回顧從前...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

記得高中時買兩次基音的第一張 叫做Hopes and Fears (希望與恐懼)
送給朋友的是全新而且是換版後的
我自己是買第一版而且是2手的 ~
現在她當了長庚的熱音社社長
不知道還是不是玩Keyboard跟drum?有沒有換樂器?
很懷念當初她們北熱成發 我坐在台下欣賞.上去送花的那段回憶 ^^

附上第一張專輯的主打-some where only we know 秘密基地 Live


Somewhere Only We Know

 

I walked across an empty land

經過這裡到處空蕩蕩的

I knew the pathway like the back of my hand

那條小路該怎麼走 我都還清清楚楚的記得

I felt the earth beneath my feet

努力感覺腳下的一切

Sat by the river and it made me complete

這樣在河邊坐著試著為自己拼湊一幅完整的回憶

 

*Oh simple thing where have you gone

那種單純的念頭不會再有了

I'm getting old and I need something to rely on

伴隨成長而來的 是找個對象可以依賴

So tell me when you're gonna let me in

什麼時候可以再重溫那份簡單

I'm getting tired and I need somewhere to begin

我想我累了 得找個地方一切好好從頭來過

 

I came across a fallen tree

這不是那折翼的大樹嗎

I felt the branches of it looking at me

受傷的樹枝傷痛如此醒目

Is this the place we used to love?

這不是我們曾經那麼心愛的地方嗎

Is this the place that I've been dreaming of?

這不是我們曾經熱烈幻想的樂園嗎

 

And if you have a minute why don't we go

也許等到哪天你終於有空

Talk about it somewhere only we know?

回秘密基地一起聊聊好嗎

This could be the end of everything

想有很多事情終究都會過去的

So why don't we go Somewhere only we know?

我說我們一起回去好嗎那屬於我們的秘密基地

Somewhere only we know  Somewhere only we know

我們的秘密基地 我們的秘密基地


arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 taurus51724 的頭像
    taurus51724

    A PIACERE

    taurus51724 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()